Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Calarasi to Chisinau" Ced's photos about Chisinau, Moldova (in yan 31 baronial chisinau)


Preview of Ced's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Chisinau, Moldova Entry Title: "Calarasi to Chisinau" Entry: "Calarasi to Chisinau Sunday 22 July Woken up at 7 by local market that my room overlooked. Slept in until 11, went for a number 2, showered with bucket of water ensuring to keep some to flush the toilet. Pushed bike downstairs and got on the road to Chisinau 50k away. Very hot so many stops to take on water. Also got rear tyre blown up at car tyre sellers to much amusement. Arrived in centre doing all the buildings such as the parliament and arc de triumph recommended in book. Couldn't find hostel so went to hotel tourist to find way, security wouldn't let me bring bike into reception, but I'd had enough so played my face and was allowed to take it in. Found hostel with 3 Latvians outside and they were able to translate for me to find out it was full - wouldn't even let me sleep on floor. Owner recommended a hotel nearby but was a little expensive so walked out after no price movement, so back to hostel who then found me a hostel 8k out of town for a good price, so I went back to hotel. Met up with Latvians and Canadian-Hong Kong Germaine who I encouraged to walk the 2k to the beer house. At beer house we sat outside got menus but the Latvians complained about the price so we walked off, with my intention to return at some point. We ...

!8!# Coupon Nighthawk Citizen




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links